21.2.10

A Seal in Deal? Shotgun.

The weather was appalling, the standard Sunday depression wasn't up to much either. I tried Bluewater for some retail therapy... Alas that plan fell on its face quick-sharp due to my insane lack of funds. So I bowled on down in the torrential rain to Deal of all places. The rain had thankfully eased off by the time I arrived, & I continued my love affair with Kentish coastline and its architecture, thusly. Lucky for me a cheeky seal popped his head up to say hello as well, which was an unexpected treat to say the least! It's worth mentioning that this style of shoot, I do for myself only. They have little to do with my course and simply serve as an excuse to divulge in escapism. I find the whole process, from travelling to final editing, therapeutic. It's rewarding for me to admire the results instead of desperately trying to make progress on my dissertation in the city week.

Enjoy the moody beauty that is the winter coastline folks....