1.2.10

Social Analyst.

An expert in her field, yet she'll never be able to ease the dysfunction of the Goodmans! This is my mum's sister Sheena, she loves her pets and is generally devoted to them. She is a highly spec'd social worker and is somewhat of a second mother to me when times are hard. In my opinion she's a strong believer in the 'work hard, play hard' motto, enjoying life at all costs. This includes pointless capitalism that I find I also pride myself on these days. Trust me when I say though, she is constantly striving for more qualifications to add to her already impressive arsenal. Her word count seems to out-gun my BA, which she does on top of her career. 
Excuse the lack of depth in this portraits conception, this shot kind of fell together in a beautiful poetry of experimental composition with semiotics of the quirky kind! Every part of this scene tells a small tale about her I feel, so paying attention to the smaller elements amongst the predominant formal aesthetic is very rewarding. Even the Where's Wally puzzle, that only crept up that evening and is literally not a favourite past time... is a symbol of ridiculous spontaneity. I could go on all night raving about my mental Aunty... here's the final choice.