3.3.10

Andrew Parkes: Accounting...

As per.
I am making a perfect bound, hardback Photo book, which is proving to be expensive, however the end result will be priceless and look the absolute Don. I am therefore collating all those I care for in my life to form the body of work in which my noisy style will emanate from. Deadlines are looming for this project rapidly and so I'm going to pick up the pace.

This time it involves a VERY familiar face to the posts of Timblography, which says a little about the relevance of his inclusion. In fact Parkes is one of the best influences going and easily one of the highest calibre human beings I have ever met. Long live our brilliant polar oppositional dynamic and his OCD, Grandfatheral character aspirations. It is hard to avoid becoming horribly sycophantic when I reflect on the last few years of trauma & tribulation we have experienced as effectively brothers in crime. Alas we could not contrast any more if we tried (bar an undying love for metal of course). One more thing I will add just before I cease this mushy bromance business... Without the fella i'd have no idea how to pay the bills whatsoever. Which is a big deal.