15.4.09

Fisheye: Chase&Status@Goldsmiths Union

When Drum&Bass/Dubstep superstars, Chase & Status came to my University's Union bar, I have to be honest...I didn't know what to expect. It's an understatement to say our union is often empty (the downside to running a bar that isn't really particularly cheap in a city of infinite event variety). So I took along my camera and relatively cheap fish eye filter so see what crowd shots I could nab.
 Absolute props to the Goldsmiths Bass Society who run regular events throughout Southeast london, it was an unmitigated success. A concoction of live Brass Horns from The 'Goldbones' lads performing live acoustic renditions of Dubstep bangers, complimented by a packed out venue and flawless set by C&S meant that I can humbly say it was without doubt the best event held at Goldsmiths Union since my enrollment. Only good times were had by all.
 Below is a very small sample of what I captured that night, crowd shots being the highlight of my set, what an atmosphere.