10.4.09

Reflections are your friend

Whether an utter fluke or a genuine intention, creating reflections seem to be worth considering occasionally. For example, when desperately trying to document a small petrol bombing in my very street (relatively common place in delightful neighborhood's such as mine in New Cross), I simultaneously managed to capture the shear delight at seeing such an event, on my friend Becky's face all in the same shot.

Another example occured when attempting to document the passing of time with weather and lighting conditions. I instead ended up managing to produce a reflection of my hand posing in what seemed an obscure position at the time, but appearing as though I am cradling a small bunch of flowers when developed. Who'd have thought I would be able to hold such a grand tree in one hand.