8.11.09

Don Bennito

As you may or may not be able to tell, I am slowly but surely producing a collection of family portraits. I am using my eccentric and sometimes dysfunctional family as the subject for my first attempt at a final year exhibition for my course. I am keeping them all black & white and will have my final selection printed out on a large format. With a bit of luck my fellow photographic colleagues and I, will have organised a place to display our work nearer Christmas time. I have shot my Granny twice now, my mother once and plan to work my way round most of my immediate family in their respective environments. This week was the turn of another one of my Grandparents, from the other side of family. I wont spend ages writing about his charismatic personality etc etc, I'll let my photos try to put it across.