20.11.09

Richard Trist

So this Scottish mean machine rang me up last night, telling of a performance piece he was conducting and requesting a good mug shot. His project entails a luring tactic to attract dates where by his assumed persona will attempt to woo a partner all in the name of performance art. So I invited him to come round first thing this morning in his finest attire, which to be fair to him is no small task to decide upon. Some things you should know about Tristy... He's a Giant, a real hench lad & take it from me, the shots that hold a more alpha male quality were not constructed via my direction. It takes little effort for him to dominate a scene in both character & physicality, which in my opinion is what makes him such a successful actor. Having said all that, he's an absolute gentle giant and a real stand up guy. Probably one of the most inoffensive guys I've met at University thus far.

Now then, enough of my sycophantic preaching, here he is....