11.11.09

The Funny Folk Comedy Club

What can I write here? I mean it does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a fortnightly comedy club held in the Goldsmiths union which since it's start, at the beginning of this academic term, has been attracting some serious names in comedy. From the likes of Norman Lovett (Red Dwarf) to none other then Russell Kane, who is a multi-award winning comedian and has also performed on BBC's popular comedy programme, 'Live at the Apollo'. The man behind all of this magic on a Monday night goes by the name, amongst others, Ian Smith. So I invited him in to Studio TimBo for some head shots/funny faces/general comedy for me as I learn more about my studio. So much fun, thanks Ian.


Join his Facebook group for info on upcoming shows and all star line ups. It's Genuinely the least stressful night; cheap entry, cheap pints, barrel of laughs and no expectations.








These final shots are obscene. They were Ian's idea, executed by myself, & they make me so happy/want to vomit the more I look at them.